2011 Global Health Telesummit on Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia and Adrenal Exhaustion
During the full 90 minute seminar Dr. Katka Novakova talked about:
- There is no such thing as incurable dis-ease!
- Why focusing on the condition will never be the solution to symptoms
- The importance of reconnecting with our feelings in order to heal
- The effect of medication on the body and how it can worsen rather than improve symptoms
- Why do we need to take our power back from the medical system and to take full responsibility for our own healing
- How the current medical system is based on illness rather than health
- How we can re-empower our physical body to heal
- How we have been unconsciously conditioned to think that ‘Doctor knows best’
- The importance of self-care and making healthy choices
- How self-worth plays a major role in whether we get well
- Why we need compassion for ourselves to heal
- And much more!
Here is a 5 minute taster where Dr Katka talks about the effects of medication such as anti-depressants and antibiotics. Click Here for Dr. Katka’s Taster.
For more information on the Telesummit visit Art of Health