If you’ve ever wanted to learn about ozone therapy and how to safely and effectively administer it to your patients…. look no further!
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT OZONE THERAPY
(an online pre-recorded training)
In this class you will learn:
Major Autohemotherapy – hyperbaric method in a glass container, as well the easier plastic bag method and Minor Autohemotherapy. We will also touch upon Ear insufflation; Rectal and vaginal insufflation and Dental injections.
- Patients safety (when to chose ozone over other therapies, what dose to choose, what blood work is needed prior to treatment)
- Precise execution of ozone therapy with broad coverage of troubleshooting techniques (i.e. how to seamlessly withdraw, ozonate and deliver blood back to the patient without blood clotting, or other hindrances along the way and the need to redo treatment all over)
- Sterility of the procedure and the practitioner’s protection
- Ozone knowledge – the how and the when
- Post ozone effects and how to deal with them
The Goal: is for you to learn how to safely and effortlessly administer all ozone therapies taught in this class and empower you and your patients with a new and effective therapy!
- Unlimited access to class material and video demonstrations
- Unlimited access to handouts and procedural documents for Ozone Therapy
- One follow-up session to reinforce training and address clinical questions (via phone, online, or in-person) OR one complimentary Ozone session (in Phoenix, AZ) – NO EXTRA CHARGE!